These days, you will get a “payment option” for virtually anything you can think of doing. You might decide not to go through the long process of writing and filling forms to generate traffic, because if you ask me, it’s very nerve-racking. For those of you who can afford it, there is an escape.
However you have to make a research before paying for any service or buy any software because if you don’t, you might lose a lot of money. I will however recommend some of these services which are very reliable.
· I know a very reliable guy named David who can do this for you; he will summit your articles to 230 online directories for just $25 and As far as I know, none of them have any “red flags,” and thus far, you will gain high ranking in no time. His web site is http://www.article-submission-service.com/
· For Directory submission check out http://www.contentkingseo.com/directory_submission.htm it is a directory submission service that costs $27 for 50 submissions.
· at: http://dir.yahoo.com/ costs $299 per year but has over 100,000 .edu and .gov backlinks (very important for SEO) – although expensive.
· Microsoft Small Business Directory at: http://sbd.bcentral.com/ costs $49 per year with a placement in up to 3 categories.
· SEOMA at: http://seoma.net lets you submit two websites for a $30 fee and allows you to put your “anchor” text in the link which is surrounded by the keywords you would like to submit it with.
· I can also recommend a software you can use “Active web traffic” a very dynamic software. I was not paid to say this, but it’s the best you can get, it will summit your site to as low as 10,000 sites and as high as 400,000 sites depending on the version you purchased. Get it at http://www.myrasoft.com/activewebtraffic/onlineorder.htm
And lastly you can find out your website’s back links: http://www.domain-pop.com/
Domain-Pop not only lists the website’s back links, but it also tells you the Page Rank (PR) of those links.
Page Rank (PR) is a number from 0 to 10 that uses to classify a website's importance. The higher the number the better, When you have other websites linking to yours it shows Google that the other site is giving yours a 'thumbs up'. This in turn shows Google that your site is gaining in popularity. The more links to your site from other sites, especially other sites which are either similarly related to the topic of your site or other sites that have PR already, then the higher the page rank Google will assign to your website.